realization: Mirek Szewczyk
Publication date: 10.03.2012
Video documentation of the exhibition New Sculpture?
10.03 – 13.05.2012New Sculpture?
The exhibition deals with the relations between contemporary sculpture and modernism: a concept here understood as the striving towards modernity observable in art from the 1910s to the 1970s. The common denominator for the sculptures selected at the exhibition is their reference to such modernist tendencies as the rejection of ornamentation in the name of a simplification and purity of forms and constructions, as well as a concentration on the value of material and the function of an object.Zachęta National Gallery of ArtZachęta
- video-documentationThe Splendor of Textiles
- video-documentationMother Earth Sister Moon
- video-documentationProgress and Hygiene
- video-documentationThree WomenMaria Pinińska-Bereś, Natalia Lach-Lachowicz, Ewa Partum
- video-documentationRafał Milach7 Rooms
- video-documentationBodily Choreography
- video-documentationEmotikonRobert Rumas & Piotr Wyrzykowski
- video-documentationGoshka MacugaUntitled
- video-documentationStories of the Ear
- video-documentationNo, No I Hardly Ever Miss the Show