Publication date: 18.06.2018
The spatial installation by Zuza Golińska constitutes a three-month intervention into the space of Plac Małachowskiego and the Zachęta — National Gallery of Art building. Three platforms, resulting from the architectural division of the facade, link the space of the institution with the strip of greenery previously inaccessible to visitors. The installation changes the dynamics of entering / exiting the building and the method of movement throughout the square. The titular Left, Right, Center are the indicators of the location of each of the platforms and give the possibility of choice. However, all three platforms lead to the same place.
18.06 – 30.09.2018Plac Małachowskiego 3
How does a building work? What are the first impressions it makes? What do we see in subsequent visits? What is the impact of the building on the employees? And finally, what is it as a declaration of a company? Going beyond the questions asked in the abovementioned study, one may ask about the meaning of the senses, in experiencing, in feeling architecture, and analyse buildings from the perspective of the body.Zachęta – National Gallery of ArtZachęta
- photo galleryPerformance on the anniversary of the death of Gabriel Narutowicz
- photo galleryPerformance Amuseum Artyrologii: nie:wiadomość 013113 (nie)powtórzę(nie)
- photo galleryMalewicz's Warsaw GreenSqua(Re)Tour 013
- photo gallery
- photo gallery
- photo galleryCulture and NeuroscienceConference and workshops
- photo galleryWorkshop accompanying the exhibition "Adoration of Sweetness"
- photo galleryWorkshops with artists Przemysłam Matecki
- photo galleryAnette MessagerOn Show (Faire parade)
- photo galleryThe Field of Play / Le terrain de jeu